Roofing Services in Griffith, IN
Helping Homeowners and Commercial Property Owners with Roofing Services Since 2003
At Hobson & Scott, we specialize in all things roofing. We have over 20 years of experience, and we are fully licensed, bonded, and insured. Our roofing professionals are dedicated to providing the best possible service and support, and we want to make sure you have the information you need to make an informed decision.
To find out more about our roofing services in Griffith and its surrounding areas, call us at (219) 951-4510 or connect with us online today. We offer free estimates!
Types of Residential and Commercial Roofing Services We Provide in Griffith, IN
At Hobson & Scott, we provide a comprehensive range of roofing services to cater to your specific needs. Whether you're looking for a brand-new roof installation or require repairs for your existing one, our team of GAF Certified Installers is here to assist you. We offer free estimates, ensuring transparency in project costs. Additionally, we offer extended warranties, providing you with added peace of mind.
Roofing services we offer in Griffith include:
- Roof Installation, Maintenance & Repair
- Commercial Roofing
- Roof Warranties
- Steel Roofing
Other services we offer in Griffith:
- Soffit, Fascia, and Gutter Installation & Repair
- Vinyl Siding Installation
- Window and Door Installation
What to Look for When Hiring a Roofing Contractor in Griffith
Here are some of the things you should look for when hiring a roofing contractor:
- Years of experience: A contractor with a lot of experience will be able to handle any problems that arise during the project. They will also be able to offer advice on how to extend the life of your roof.
- Reviews: Reviews are one of the best ways to find out how a contractor will perform on your project. Check out our customers’ reviews.
- Insurance: Make sure your contractor is insured. This will protect you if something goes wrong during the project.
- Licenses: Make sure your contractor has all the required licenses. This will show that they have gone through the proper training to do the job.
- Bonding: A contractor who is bonded will be held accountable if anything goes wrong during the project. This will protect you from financial loss.
Our roofing contractors at Hobson & Scott have over 50 years of combined experience, and we’re licensed, bonded, and insured.
Signs You Need a New Roof
Your roof is one of the most important parts of your home, so it is important to keep it well-maintained. However, it is not always easy to tell if your roof is in good condition. Here are some of the signs that you need a new roof:
- You notice shingles that are curling, cracked, or missing.
- There are dark spots on your roof.
- You notice damp spots on your walls.
- Your utility bills have increased.
Reasons to Repair Your Roof Instead of Replacing It
It is important to know when to replace your roof, but sometimes it is more cost-effective to repair your current roof instead of replacing it. Here are some of the reasons you might want to repair your roof instead of replacing it:
- Your roof is only a few years old.
- Your roof is in good condition overall.
- You are planning to move in a few years.
Contact Hobson & Scott to Request a Free Roofing Estimate Today!
At Hobson & Scott, we have the experience you need to get your roof back in good condition. We will work with you to determine the best way to repair your roof, and we will do the job quickly and efficiently. We can also show you how to extend the life of your roof by making sure you are taking proper care of it.
Give Hobson & Scott a call at (219) 951-4510 or contact us online today to get started on your roofing project!