Providing Northwestern Indiana High-Quality Service & Expertise
For residential and commercial roofing services in Northwestern Indiana and areas of Illinois, the team at Hobson & Scott has been in business in the area since 2003, providing our communities with reliable and affordable services. We are a family-owned and operated company with licensed, trained, and certified roofing services specialists.
At Hobson & Scott, we specialize in:
- Roofing Installation
- Roofing Repair
- Steel Roofing
- Roofing Warranties
- Residential & Commercial Roofing
- Vinyl Siding
- Vinyl Replacement Windows
- Replacement Doors
- Seamless Gutters
- Blown Attic Insulation
Our team of Merrillville roofing experts have a combined 50 years of experience in the industry, and we provide our customers with the best resources we have at our disposal. We offer a wide selection of roofing services, so whatever your need, we have you covered. Make sure to check out our other service areas!
Call our reliable Merrillville roofing services specialists at (219) 951-4510. We offer free inspection, and our team can develop a customized quote using our affordable rates. You are just one call away from a service plan that works best for you.
It’s hard to know when your roof needs repair or replacement, and it’s not uncommon for a failing roof to go unnoticed until there’s an apparent leak or opening in your roof. You don’t have to wait until a failing roof is obvious to act. Here are several signs to watch for if you suspect your roof is marginalized.
- Leaky Roof: A leaky roof is the first sign your property needs repairs. Don’t check for leaks around your home’s exterior. Start your search for leaks inside your home, starting in the attic for signs of a breach. You can typically find breaches by identifying light streaming into a dark attic. If you find stains or streaks near the breaches, it’s typically a sign your roof is leaking and needs repair or replacement.
- Roof Warranty: A roof has a finite life expectancy, and if yours was replaced or repaired since you’ve owned your home, you would have a warranty document. Your warranty can also give insight into the age of your roof, the composite materials, and an idea of how old it is and how long it may last. A properly constructed and maintained roof will last between 20 and 25 years, so if your roof is nearing the end of its life expectancy.
- Roofing Shingles: Missing shingles and post-storm inspections are common causes of roof damage. After a storm, shingles can be bent or pulled from the roof of your property, which can lead to cracks and damages. Shingles are intended to lay flat and protect your roof, and if you find many are compromised, your roof will need repairs.
- Roof Flashing: Roof flashing is like a sealant that prevents moisture from coming entering your home. Flashing can be found around the chimney, skylights, and any connections around your home or commercial structure. If there are breaches and unsealed areas of your roof, it’s a bad sign. If the flashing on your roof is compromised, you will need repairs and an inspection for water damages in the attic.
- Sagging Roof: A sagging roof seems like an obvious sign that your roof needs replacement. A sagging roof can be dangerous and a sign that your home or business could be dangerous. A sagging roof could be caused by trapped moisture or by debris accumulated on your roof.
Why Hire Hobson & Scott?
At Hobson & Scott, our experienced and knowledgeable Merrillville specialists are committed to providing residential and commercial customers with high-quality goods and services. Our experienced Merrillville roofing specialists can help you determine your residential and commercial needs.
Customers trust us because we’re experienced and we provide important services, like:
- Knowledgeable and GAF-certified installers
- Fully licensed and bonded
- Accredited by Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Financing available
- Referral program and extended system warranties
We can help you develop a property improvement solution that is affordable and well executed. We can help you realize your roofing improvement needs, and our team can create a plan to bring the project to completion. Roofing repairs and replacements are large-scale projects that require in-depth knowledge and expertise, so you don’t want to trust just any provider with such an important piece of your home or business.
Our dedicated Merrillville roofing services specialists offer free estimates and customized quotes. Call today at (219) 951-4510 for quality roofing solutions.